Our client is a Global Premium Fashion Brand and over 300 stores worldwide, and over 3,000 departments and speciality stores worldwide. They are looking for a Senior Fabric Merchandiser under their Material Sourcing & Production Management team who would be responsible for ready-to-wear items and reports to a Senior Manager in their Hong Kong office.
- Handle all activities of merchandising follow-up and production activities, and partner with different functional team in product development, costing, production management, quality, and fabric consumption
- Handle fabric price negotiation, lead time and scheduling to ensure an on-time delivery
- Monitor production schedule, supplier performance and arrange inspection to ensure the requirements are met
- Create and update the liabilities list on order stage
- Keep record and data update with accurate fabric information in the system
- Identify any potential risk and resolve problems with providing suggestions to facilitate business decision making effectively
- Analyze and report information about costing, drop rate, lead-time, and any strategic plans
- Handle ad-hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder or higher-level education
- At least 5 years of experience in fabric merchandising and development
- Fluent communication in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Knowledge in woven fabric, knit fabric, and leather is preferred
- Experience working in fashion retailer environment is preferred
- Experience in Centric PLM, MS Office, or any supply chain software solutions is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sandy Chan at +852 3180 4951 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.