About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading conglomerate with core business focus on property development, retail, infrastructure, hotel and etc in the Greater China market. The team is now looking for a high caliber facility management professional to join its team.
About the Role
- Site-in-charge and and assist the AGM in day-to-day management and administration of a shopping mall and car park.
- Supervise a department over 70 staffs including property & facility management, technical services, promotion, customer services, and tenancy management.
- Co-ordinate handover and takeover of shop premises with tenants, monitor fit-out works, provide comment on shop design and E&M services provision to tenants with the Design and Technical Teams;
- Handle tenants' complaints and inquiries;
- Propose and carry out improvement works to upgrade the value and standard of the property
- Degree holder in property management or related discipline with at least minimum 10 years experience in property management in which 5 years must be at supervisory level
- A member of relevant professional organizations is preferred
- Knowledge of Building Management Ordinance, DMC and related ordinances
- Strong and effective leadership with solid people and team management
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.