About our Client
Our client is a leading telecommunication company in Hong Kong employees more than 15,000 staffs worldwide with an annual business turnover of HK$33 billion. Due to business growth in the region, the team is looking for a Senior Facilities Officer to manage the group property in Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Responsible for full spectrum of facilities management to support business expansion in Hong Kong including daily maintenance, renovation, office security, tenancy management, vendor management, project management, incident management, health & safety, office administration, and procurement
- Regular review of facilities management guideline to ensure legal compliance in all applicable laws, regulations, standards and best industry practice etc.
- Prepare regular reports for improvement initiatives and maintain business continuity plan / disaster recovery plan to ensure uninterrupted contact center operations
- Diploma or above in Facilities Management / Electrical / Engineering / Building Services or relevant discipline
- 3-5 years relevant working experience in commercial facility or property management
- Knowledge in repair & maintenance, health and safety, tendering, move and change management
- Holder of Electrical License A or above will be an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.