About Our Client
Our client is a global consulting firm. Now they are hiring a Finance Director for their Shared Service Center in Foshan.
- To overlook the whole China business finance work
- Prepare and submit monthly, interim and annual group financial reporting packages to China CFO
- Prepare budgets, management reports and other financial reports
- Co-ordinate with the Group external auditors to complete the interim and annual audit
- Monitor changes and provide suggestions for compliance with accounting standards, tax law and listing requirements
- Degree in Business, Finance / Accounting, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 10 years of relevant post qualification experience in similar companies
- Experience in big four CPA firms is preferred.
- Experience in ERP and system implementation is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of China operations, GAAPs, tax and relevant statutory rules and regulations
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Require to station on Foshan