Senior Finance Manager
About the Client
Our client is a renowned international law firm and a member of the Magic Circle. To cope with their business needs, they are now inviting a seasoned Senior Finance Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will work with the regional office and lead a sizable team in Hong Kong to perform a full spectrum of accounting and finance duties. You will work with shared service centres overseas and oversee financial management. You will improve internal control and ensure policies and procedures are adhered to. You will lead annual budget and liaise with stakeholders from different practices, handle forecasts and prepare monthly management reports. Also, you will be a finance business partner and support management's decision making by providing analytics support for initiatives such as business development and finance transformation projects. Last but not least, you will provide any necessary training for the team members and handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and professional services firms (audit, legal, consulting)
- Confident, commercial, self-driven, team player
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Overseas experience is a plus but not a must
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.