Senior Finance Manager
About the Client
Our client is a renowned FMCG brand. Currently they are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to be the finance partner for their Hong Kong and Taiwan markets.
About the Role
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be managing neat teams in HK and Taiwan for finance reporting and analysis duties. You will ensure timely financial reporting. You will involve in annual budget, quarterly forecast and strategic planning. You will work closely with sales, marketing and supply services departments. You will conduct sales analysis and drill into the performance by brand/customers/segment. You will provide finance support for new product launch, e.g. pricing and trading terms evaluation. You will involve in various optimization projects for supply-chain, SKU, inventory control, internal workflow to increase efficiency and save costs. Also, you will liaise with external parties for audit, tax and company secretarial matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant finance experience from Retail/FMCG
- Country finance experience is preferred
- Commercially savvy, fast-paced and self-driven
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.