Senior Finance Manager (FP&A Focus)
About the Client
Our client is a HK conglomerate and they are looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their group finance team in Hong Kong to support performance analysis and their business development initiatives.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group Finance Controller, you will work closely with different business units, lead annual budgeting and prepare rolling forecasts. You will partner with different business heads and provide analytics support for performance improvement, business development initiatives evaluation and M&A assessment. You will support top management on strategic planning and build financial models to illustrate various scenarios to facilitate their decision making. You will also participate in transformation projects related to accounting system upgrade, reporting process streamlining as well as BI tools development.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- HKICPA/ACCA Chartered
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- Solid experience in FP&A/Management Reporting is required
- Strong leadership and problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, agile, adaptive, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- User knowledge of HFM and different BI tools is an advantage
- Proficiency in Mandarin and Chinese reporting writing is preferred
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.