Senior Finance Manager
About the Client
Our client is a renowned Hong Kong based conglomerate which has tapped into different markets in Asia. They are currently looking for a seasoned finance talent to join their group finance team for reporting and consolidation.
About the Role
Reporting to the Assistant General Manager of Finance, you will lead a sizeable team to perform monthly group consolidation and statutory reporting. You will involve in annual budget and forecast for the company and provide commentaries for management review. You will also provide support for M&A activities and handle the necessary accounting treatments. You will also work closely with different business units and maintain internal control and policies. Last but not the least, you will communicate with external auditors for annual audit.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related disciplines
- HKICPA or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in Big 4 and/or sizable listed company
- Consolidation experience is compulsory
- Strong knowledge of HK listing rules is an advantage
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and able to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.