About our Client
Our client is an innovative and progressive organisation with a strong focus on world-class hospitality projects in the region. They are currently looking for a seasoned finance leader to base in Hong Kong to support their rapid business growth.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, this is an all-rounded position. You will lead a neat team and oversee daily accounting operations. Your responsibilities will include preparing monthly financial reports, annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting, CAPEX and ROI analysis and monitoring cash flow. You will also need to review and enhance policies and procedures and ensure operation and financial records are in compliance. You will work closely with the group finance team and take care of tax and audit related issues.
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience gained in the hospitality industry
- Qualified accountant with HKICPA or ACCA qualification
- Sound understanding of hotel operations in Hong Kong
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.