Senior Finance Manager - Luxury Retail
About the Client
Our client is a renowned luxury retailer. To cope with their business needs, they are adding in a new headcount and recruiting a seasoned Senior Finance Manager for their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will lead a neat team and perform an all-rounded finance role for Greater China region. You will be responsible for financial reporting, consolidation, budgeting and forecasting. You will involve in streamlining accounting process and implementing accounting system. You will enhance internal control. You will provide finance support for business initiatives (e.g. due diligence, entity set-up, tax structure). You will provide necessary trainings for the teams to upgrade their accounting knowledge. Last but not least, you will support any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience from sizable MNCs/ Blue-Chip Companies
- Experience in Retail/FMCG is preferred
- Big 4 experience is a plus but not a must
- Hands-on, detail-minded, able to multi-task and cope with changes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.