About our Client
Our client is a renowned luxury retailer with strong global presence. A need has arisen to recruit a seasoned finance professional to join their finance team. This role is critical in supporting Asia Pacific business, especially China, to provide financial recommendations to the management.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO Asia, you will manage a team of finance professionals and oversee the all accounting and finance matters, including all financial and management reporting packages. You need to implement internal controls and optimize the effectiveness of the accounting operations so as to provide timely and accurate financial and management reports. You need to drive budget and forecast with brand managers and highlight financial recommendations to senior management.
About the Person
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant experience gained in retail / wholesale / FMCG industry
- Experience in taking up regional finance roles is highly preferred
- Analytical, proactive and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.