Senior Finance Manager
About our Client
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong listed company with a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure investments and management services in the Greater China. A need has arisen to recruit a seasoned Senior Finance Manager to join their finance team and lead one of their largest business divisions.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will lead a team of 10 and oversee all the accounting and finance matters for the business division. You will be responsible for reviewing financial reporting and consolidation. You will supervise budgeting and forecasting as well as evaluate the business performances of various projects. Also, you will provide finance support for M&A transactions by assessing their costs and returns and support post-acquisition integration. Last but not least, you will ensure that the finance operation complies to the latest accounting policies and standards.
About the Person
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA or equivalent
- At least 12 years of relevant experience in sizable HK listed companies and Big 4
- Strong at consolidation
- Experience in supporting M&A/ JV projects
- Strong at handling accounting treatments
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.