Senior Finance Manager/Financial Controller
About the Client
Our client is a leading real estate company who has been expanding their business in China. Currently, they are recruiting a seasoned Senior Finance Manager/Financial Controller to base in China and head up the local finance department.
About the Role
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, you will lead a sizable team to perform a full spectrum of accounting and finance duties for the local operations. You will be responsible for supervising the month-end closing process for timely reporting to group finance. You will conduct budgeting, cashflow forecast and project cost control. Also, you will perform various analysis and look into items such as occupancy rate, rental revenue and property sales. You will also review procurement policies, enhance internal control and support ERP projects. You will oversee taxation matters, e.g. VAT and liaise with Tax Bureau when it is necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Qualified Accountant (HKICPA/ACCA/CPAA)
- Relevant work experience from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- China stationing experience is a definite advantage
- Understanding of operation finance is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Willing to station in China
- Straight Big 4 candidates from Manager to Senior Manager level will also be considered
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.