(Senior) Financial Analyst
About the client:
Our client is a leading engineering group. They are now looking for a senior financial analyst for their FP&A team. The successful applicant will gain excellent exposure in the industry.
About the role:
- Responsible for handling daily accounting matters, month-end closing & internal control.
- Close liaison with business units and other departments on budget, forecast and cost control.
- Prepare financial reports, schedules, reconciliation & perform financial analysis.
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 4 years of audit/ relevant experience.
- Qualified/ student member of HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent.
- Proficient in Excel and MS Office.
- Knowledge in VBA, ERP and Microsoft AX is a definitely advantage.
- Detail-oriented, independent, proactive with positive attitude.
- Straight from Big 4/ Audit firms are welcomed.
- Candidate with less experience or can be considered as Financial Analyst.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Vanessa Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.