About the Company
Our client is a Fortune 500 retailer that has obtained great success globally. A business partnering opportunity now exists for a high-caliber finance professional to contribute to the financial analysis function and facilitate their rapid business growth in the Greater China.
About the Job
Reporting to the Deputy Finance Director, you will work independently and prepare annual budget, rolling forecasts and quarterly business reviews. You will develop various tools or measures for financial planning and analysis reports. You will monitor margin and cost and conduct sales, variance and Capex analysis. In addition, you will handle ad-hoc analysis to facilitate management's decision making by building financial models and projecting what-if scenario. Apart from financial planning and analysis, you will also coordinate for special projects, including system integration and workflow enhancement.
To qualify, successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Chartered Accountant (HKICPA/ACCA/CMA)
- At least 5 years+ financial planning and analysis experience in a retail/F&B environment
- Experience in building complex financial models and data analysis is a plus
- Potential in business partnering
- Fast-paced, numerical and with strong business acumen
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.