About the Client
Our client is a single family office headquarted in Hong Kong. They are looking for Senior Financial Controller / Finance Director to lead their finance team.
About the Role
You will report to the CEO and it is a senior executive role with overall responsibilty for strategic planning, implmenetaion, managing and running of all the accounting and finance function. You will prepare budgets and financial reports, monitoring Financial Performance and Managing Treasury function. You will develop and managing the Group's Banking Relationships. You will implement Risk Management. You will completing NAV Calculation.
The Successful Applicant
To qualifty, the sucessful individual must possess:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant discipline, with relevant professional qualification(s); Big 4 training is a must
- 10 years of relevant commercial and audit experience, including at least 3 years at supervisory level with management accountability. Candidates with more experience will commensurate with more senior position
- Proven track record within investment management services industry in a CFO / Finance Manager / Finance Controller capacity; experience within management of family trust, private equity, public equities and real estate investments will be highly preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices as well as HK, PRC, Singapore and UK accounting standards, tax regulations and reporting requirements
- Proven leadership track record and organization skills; able to work independently and a strong team player. Able to lead, guide and motivate team to meet corporate goals and objectives
- High level of work ethics, professional Integrity and firm in ensuring compliance of internal control policies
- Outstanding track record of driving commercial improvements, and making difficult business decisions to enhance the operational performance of a company
- A strategic business leader able to collaborate and influence cross functionally, outside of the finance community
- An inspirational leader with an energetic, approachable and enthusiastic leadership style, able to recruit, motivate and develop staff
- Knowledgeable of matrix organizations with prior examples of driving change and cost saving initiatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both within and across business units. Ability to analyze and communicate complex matters clearly and make recommendations to the Chairman and Directors
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and a strong team player
- Able to plan and coordinate effectively and manage expectations to achieve the expected results.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.