Senior FP&A Manager - Conglomerate
About the Company
Our client is a prestigious and well-established conglomerate. A rare job opportunity now arises for a commercially savvy Senior FP&A Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, you will oversee the budgeting, forecasting and the monthly financial performance of multiple subsidiaries under the Group. You will partner up with different business unit heads and identify room to enhance profitability by analyzing the business models and leveraging on the KPI system. You will also prepare management reports to facilitate decision making. To respond to the business development initiatives, you will evaluate investment proposals and work closely with the corporate finance division.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant experience from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- Experience in taking up FP&A business partner roles is highly preferred
- Confident, analytical and commercially savvy
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.