Senior FP&A Manager (Group Finance)
About the Client
Our client is a leading consumer brand with global business presence. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for a Senior FP&A Manager to join their Group Finance Department.
About the Role
Reporting to the Division Head, this is an individual contributor role. You will lead annual budget and monthly forecasting. You will build financial models to assess investment/ business development opportunities. You will conduct market, industry, cost, sales, KPI analysis and provide performance improvement recommendations to top management. You will work closely with different business units and country finance teams. You will participate in ad-hoc projects, such as system implementation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- HKICPA/ACCA Chartered
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- Experience in both Group & Business Unit Finance is a plus
- Industry experience related to FMCG, Retail, Manufacturing is an asset
- Analytical, detail-minded, self-motivated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.