Head of Finance - Country Finance
About the Client
Our client is a fast-expanding retailer with strong business performance. Currently, they are looking for a seasoned finance professional to head up the Finance Department of their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO, you will be a finance business partner who will drive changes, monitor performance of existing business lines and provide financial advice for management regarding their new business initiatives. You will manage a sizable finance department and work with team leaders to perform a full spectrum of accounting and finance duties. To increase efficiency, you will streamline workflow, upgrade financial system and build necessary reporting and analytics tools. You will work closely with sales, marketing, merchandising and operation to boost sales performance. You will liaise with APAC office for regular business update, process and strategy alignment.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and Commercial
- Experience in retail/FMCG/F&B is highly preferred
- Energetic, resourceful, agile, people leader
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.