- Dynamic Work Environment
- Global Leading Luxury Retail Group
About our Client
Our client is a leading global luxury apparel brand. To cope with their business needs, they are now hiring passionate talent for their team in Hong Kong to support end to end quality of fit and construction of the children's wear product line.
About the Role
- Product development, create tech pack with measurements and workmanship detail from designer's sketch for supplier to make up a correct proto sample.
- Support & develop quality management, work strictly between headquarter and vendors to ensure all information is clear
- Costing, help to find solution on workmanship and consumption calculation to reduce cost
- Review samples, assure the fitting, measurements, styling and trimming detail are all corresponding to buyer's requirement
- Paper pattern correction and create basic block library
- Pre-production sample checking/approval for vendors to start production, release full size grading to supplier, give additional comments to prevent and ensure production quality could be up to company standard
- Degree Holder with 6+ years of experience within an apparel or related industry
- Proven ability of apparel construction and fit in Children's wear
- Pattern cutting and grading
- Factory experience and children wear global safety requirement knowledge is essential
- PLM/PDM experience would be an advantage and MS office skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.