About our Client
Our client is one of the leading Chinese Securities servicing in the investment bank and brokerage space. To cope with the expanding business, they are seeking IT Helpdesk professional to join their dedicated team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will be providing daily technical operation and maintenance of the server, Exchange, software (e.g. mail system, recording system, access control, etc.), telephone and recording system server. You will also be providing desktop operation and maintenance for internal business stakeholders and end-users, responsible for software system installation, application system installation, as well as the selection & procurement of hardware (e.g. printers, PCs, etc.)
- Degree or Diploma holder in IT related discipline
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Experience in BFSI industry
- Familiar with Windows operation systems, Windows domain and group policy configuration, Exchange, etc.
- Good knowledge and experience in Cisco telephone system, recording system, office software installation, and mainstream printer configuration, etc.
- Ability to work independently with strong troubleshooting skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin (must)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.