About our Client
Our client is one of the well-known multinational professional services companies, with global presence across 20 countries. They are currently looking for an agile Senior Recruitment Advisor to join their team and responsible for recruitment in Asia regions.
About the Role
- Provide end-to-end recruitment service including creating job advertisements, conducting interviews, providing advice on suitable placement, offer proposal and negotiation.
- Experience in liaising with internal stakeholders, to assist with sourcing the best suitable talent and advise on recruitment best practices
- Provide recruitment advice and support to managers with general recruitment enquiries, which is timely, lawful, and consistent with company's people and recruitment strategies and policies.
- Explore sourcing platforms and channels to develop talent pool
- Main point of contact liaising with recruitment agencies and placements
- Assist to drive Diversity & Inclusion activities with HR counterparts
- Assist in any adhoc assignment if required
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 4 years of experience in Recruitment, preferably from professional services, legal and finance industries
- Welcome for recruitment agencies background
- Self-motivated, passionate and with good attitude
- Excellent stakeholders management and communication skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.