About our Client
Our client is an internationally known Skincare & Cosmetic group with a strong presence across Asia Pacific. Due to recent changes, they are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as Senior Manager, HR & Administration.
About the Role
As the Senior Manager - HR & Administration, you will report directly to the Managing Director while having support from a medium size team. In an overview, you will oversee the full spectrum of HR function for the Hong Kong & Macau office. You will take lead in the development and implementation of effective HR strategies to enhance the overall people performance in alignment to key business objectives. In addition, it is critical to stay informed of market trends and anticipate any potential threats while maintaining the efficiency of daily HR operations. Furthermore, it is a must to understand the needs of key business stakeholders and build a healthy relationship with staff of all levels.
The Successful Applicant
- University graduate with further education / professional qualification major in Human Resources Management
- Minimum 16 years of end-to-end HR management experience gained from the Retail and or FMCG sector including minimum 8 years of supervisory experience is preferred
- Proven track record of success as an effective HR Business Partner
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, plus strong leadership for building a high performing HR team
- Flexible, customer-focused and result oriented
- Strong planning, organizing & execution skills
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.