About Our Client
Our client specialise in investment and asset management in Hong Kong and Asia. They are currently looking for a seasoned senior HR & admin officer to join their team.
About the Role
- Reporting to the Head of HR
- Responsible for all-rounded HR support including interview arrangement, contract preparation, on and off-boarding procedures, training coordination and employee well-being activities
- Assist in special HR projects such as campus recruitment program and HRIS
- Work closely with administrative staff to maintain daily office operation efficiency, including but not limited to office maintenance and renovation arrangement
- Any adhoc projects assigned by department head
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 3-5 years of experience in HR & Admin
- Proactive, presentable and trustworthy
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.