About our Client
Our client is a well-established business in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Officer who will focus on Senior HR Executive duties to contribute to their HR team.
About the Role
- Report to the HR Manager
- Provide HR services based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated Departments
- Responsible for HR function, such as recruitment, training and development, orientation, C&B, employee relation and performance management
- Perform for recruitment coordination including interview arrangement, contract preparation to the on-boarding arrangement
- Responsible for C&B duties, including benefits enrollment, group life insurance, medical
- Responsible for HR records maintenance
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 5 years of experience in full the spectrum of HR work and recruitment industry
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.