About the Company
Our client is a major conglomerate with diversified business investments in manufacturing for electronic products. Now poised at an exciting stage of growth in China, an opportunity exists for an experienced human resources professional of the highest calibre to join their corporate management team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be a key member of the management team providing leadership and direction to the HR function of the Group and ensure they are in-lined with the business objectives. You will lead and manage teams across multiple sites in China and oversee the full spectrum of HR services including recruitment, C&B, employee relations and performance management.
- Bachelor Degree or above with minimum 10 years experiences in all round HR generalist exposure gained from manufacturing industry with PRC stationing experience
- Well versed in PRC labour ordinance and labour practices
- Working experience in Shenzhen is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and people management skill
- Weekly travel to Shenzhen (2 days per week)
- Well-versed in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.