About the Client
A HK listed conglomerate with continuous growth prospect across Hong Kong & China is now seeking for a high calibre individual to join their HR Division as the Senior Manager, Compensation & Benefits.
About the Role
As the Senior Manager - Compensation & Benefits, you will be reporting to the Head of HR while leading a small team in carrying out all C&B related matters. You will manage the overall salary and job grading program while formulating best practices in alignment to company objective based on up to date market trends and data. You will also work closely with different stakeholders to formulate and design a variety of incentive / bonus programs for all applicable employee groups while standardizing employment terms and conditions for business units via policy setting. In addition, you will take lead in the annual salary review exercise while providing adequate recommendation as necessary. Furthermore, regular reporting and analysis duties will be required for management review.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources or related discipline
- At least 15 years of hands on C&B experience with 8 years in a managerial level gained from fast moving and sizeable organizations is preferred
- Able to operate and deliver results in a fast moving environment
- A strong focus in the design and formulation of C&B policies
- Extensive experience in handling key C&B projects in alignment to business objectives
- Proficient in MS Office and cloud based HR system
- Proven team leading ability
- Proficient stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.