About the Client
Due to recent expansion plans, a reputable MNC specializing in engineering services with a proven track of success and a continuous business growth is now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Senior HR Manager.
About the Role
The incumbent will report to the HR Director while providing direct supervision over a 10 person HR team with a total office population of approximately 1500 staff located in Hong Kong. As the Senior HR manager, you will lead and oversee its end to end HR function including but not limited to talent acquisition, compensation & benefits, employee relation and retention, employer branding, learning & development, talent management and HRIS along. In addition, the person will provide assistance on organizational compliance with China employment laws and regulations. Furthermore, you will set clear key objectives and guidelines in alignment to company goals. It is vital that the person will act a true business partner for its key business unit leaders and contribute via strategic counselling on all HR matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor and or Master's degree holder in HR Management or related discipline
- A minimum 12 - 15 years of hands on end to end HR management experience with team leading ability gained preferably from Engineering, Property and or Construction sector
- Familiar with serving sizable population
- Have experience with PRC Employment Contract Law is preferred
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.