About the Client
Our client is a famous lifestyle brand with a leading presence across Asia Pacific. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a passionate and innovative individual to join them as the Senior HR Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the COO, you will provide leadership, planning and direction to the HR function in line with business objectives and will be positioned as key member of the senior management team. Moreover, you will be involved and act as an influencer in a diverse range of HR activities including recruitment, learning and development, C&B, employee relations, retention and organizational development. In addition, you will be required to maintain a strong up to date knowledge of current HR trends and market practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline is preferred
- At least 10 years of solid all rounded HR management experience gained from the Fashion & Apparel sector
- Proven track of success in change and transformation
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.