About our Client
Our client is a reputable and industry leading operator within the consumer goods sector. Due to recent changes, they are currently seeking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Senior HR Manager.
About the Role
As the Senior HR Manager, you will report directly to the General Manager while leading a small team overseeing the daily HR operations. You will assess the organization and HR needs while formulating "people growth" strategies in alignment to business objectives. Moreover, you will be required to provide high quality full spectrum of HR services to the business operation which includes but not limited to talent acquisition, C&B, performance management, employee engagement and employer branding. Furthermore, it is important for the incumbent to further enhance and strengthen the HR infrastructure through the development and improvement of HR policies and procedures. Simultaneously, maintaining a strong working relationship with key stakeholders across different divisions is vital to creating an effective work environment.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or Business Administration is preferred
- A minimum 15 years of solid all rounded HR management experience with business partnering ability gained from the FMCG sector will be an advantage
- Proven track record of success in different HR areas
- Previous HR management experience for PRC will be an advantage
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Well versed in Microsoft Office
- Occasional travel is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.