About Our Client
Our client is a sizeable conglomerate in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior Human Resources Manager to take lead of the group's HR shared services team and provide exceptional HR services across the various business units.
About The Role
- Lead and oversee the HR shared services team, ensuring the efficient and timely management of all HR administration and transactional tasks
- Manage onboarding/ offboarding and the employee lifecycle
- Responsible for operational C&B duties, including benefits administration, group life, travel and medical renewal
- Manage with the group payroll, ensuring accuracy and all key deliverables are met
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 12 years of experience in HR Shared Services from sizeable company groups
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
- Good command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin required
- Immediately available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.