Our client is a reputable Logistics provider with more than 50 years of experience and a growing business portfolio spanning across South China region. They are now seeking for a passionate individual to join them as the Senior HR Manager.
As the Senior HR Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Deputy CEO while leading a team of 8 members overseeing all HR and Admin related activities. You will be responsible for but not limited to recruitment, compensation & benefits, employee relations, employer branding and training & development. Moreover, you will work closely with internal stakeholders to review and improve current HR policies in alignment to business objectives. In addition, you will take lead in driving the implementation of salary review, performance management, and succession planning programs. Furthermore, you will maintain strong communication with all staff level to ensure the achievement of employee satisfaction. Finally, you will provide guidance for the general administration procedures. Ad hoc duties will be necessary upon request from Senior Management.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or relevant discipline is a MUST
- A minimum 10 years of hands on HR management experience gained from the Logistics sector will be an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and organization skills
- Able to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Occasional travel to China is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Teresa Chan at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.