About our Client
Our client is a well-known one stop solution provider for consumer brands and retailers with strong global presence. To cope with business growth in the region, they are looking for an HR Business Partner to join their team in Southern China.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of HR and leading a small team, you will act as a true business partner to consult with BU heads in the development of human resources strategies that support the business unit's goals and employee's needs. You will provide extensive "hands-on" support to the business in all areas relating to HR for regional offices and manufacturing sites. You will partner with the regional HR team, as well as senior stakeholders to take part of all HR initiatives in the business. You will be required to plan, implement and develop effective and reliable HR strategies, policies and programs to support the changing business needs and ensure the satisfaction of internal clients.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related discipline
- 10 years of HR experience in PRC is a must
- Experience working in manufacturing companies would be an advantage
- Analytical and business-minded
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with senior management and HR teams across the region
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin) skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ivy Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.