About The Client
Our client is a statutory body in Hong Kong. As part of business transformation, they are hiring a seasoned (Senior) HR Manager to join as an addition to the team.
About The Role
Reporting into the Head of HR, you will partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organisation human resources and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention and succession planning. You would:
- provide support and guidance to internal stakeholders when complex people-related issues arise;
- administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing and terminations;
- manage the talent acquisition process from recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, whilst collaborate with hiring managers to understand skills and competencies required for respective openings;
- analyse trends in compensation and benefits, research and propose competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organisation attracts and retains talents;
- create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees;
- maintain compliance standards and local employment laws and regulations, and recommend best practices and review HR policies and practices as required;
- perform other ad hoc projects as assigned.
To qualify, you will demonstrate below skills/abilities:
- degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field;
- 12-15+ years of HR experience in a generalist or business partnering capacity;
- experience working for statutory body/ regulators/ professional firms highly regarded;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Chinese);
- excellent interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- excellent organisation skills and attention to detail;
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- ability to prioritise tasks and to delegate them when appropriate;
- ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality;
- thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christina Lau at +852 3180 4934 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.