About our Client
Our client is a quasi-governmental body. They are currently hiring a Senior HR Manager for joining their HR team, the role focus in Talent Acquisition and Business Partnering for the organisation.
About the Role
- Lead and manage the talent acquisition function and act as a trusted business partner, provide consultative advises to stakeholders
- Provide recruitment solutions to all business functions in a timely manner and plan ahead according to manpower forecast
- Develop and deliver HR policies that initiated by the group to cope with the business needs
- Provide HR services based on corporate policies & procedures to the designated Departments
- Maintain a productive, passionate and cooperative company culture across the business
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 8-10 years of experience in full spectrum of HR work, preferably from sizable companies
- Sounds knowledge in HR Management with a good understanding of HR practices and market trends
- Passion to drive engagement and transformation for the business
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.