About the Client
A well-known Chinese Enterprise is now looking for an agile Senior Human Resources Manager to join and lead the team in Hong Kong headquarter.
About the Role
As a Senior Human Resources Manager, you will report to the Human Resources Director while leading a team of 9 members. You will act as a HR partner and establish strong relationship across departments while managing day to day HR matters including but not limited to recruitment, compensation & benefits employee relations and training & development. Moreover, you will Supervise the HR team to carry out duties such as salary review exercise, insurance renewal and claims handling, staff budgeting, work visa renewal/application, staff record management and human resources information system enhancement. Compile annual and regular reports for management review.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's holder in HR Management or related discipline is a MUST
- A minimum 10 years of solid HR generalist experience, ideally from Chinese Enterprise
- Strong stakeholder management ability and interpersonal skills
- Self - motivated, result driven and target oriented
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediately available is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.