About our Client
Our client is a leading property management company with business operations spanning across Hong Kong and Greater China. Due to recent expansions, they are now seeking for a high calibre individual to join them as the Senior HR Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of HR, you will lead and manage the HR function with the support of a medium size team. As a true business partner, you will provide extensive 'hands-on' support to the business in all areas relating to HR. You will be required to plan, implement and develop effective yet reliable HR strategies, policies and programmes in alignment to business objectives. Moreover, you will maintain up to date HR trends and implement best market practices.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management or relevant discipline
- A minimum 8 years of solid HR experience gained from fast moving and sizable organizations
- Proven track of success in people management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Xavier Tam at +852 3180 4920 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.