About our Client
Our client is a Non-Profit organisation in Hong Kong. Due to the recent expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior Human Resource Officer who will focus on all rounded HR duties to contribute to their HR team.
About the Role
- Report to the HR Manager
- Responsible for HR function, such as recruitment, training and development, orientation, C&B, employee relation and performance management
- Perform for all-rounded recruitment including understanding the hiring needs, job ads posting, screening resumes, interview candidates, job offering to on-boarding arrangement
- Responsible for C&B duties, including benefits enrollment, group life, medical and travel
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 5 years of experience in full the spectrum of HR work and recruitment industry
- Knowledge with Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.