About the Company
Our client is a leading financial institution with a strong brand name and network in the region. This position represents an exciting opportunity for a highly skilled HR professional to join this fast expanding team.
About the Role
Reporting to the C&B manager, you will perform all payroll functions including monthly payroll, tax returns, final payment, MPF etc in order to ensure payroll processing and salary administration processes are in high quality and timely manner. You will also assist in payroll system enhancement and other ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree holder in Accountancy or Human Resources Management with at least 6 years solid experience in handling payroll
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and other relevant regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, meticulous and highly analytical
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Good command of Chinese and English
- Proficiency in MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Immediate available is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.