About our Client
Our client is an Architecture design company with a global presence. They are now seeking for a Senior HR Officer to support with their recruitment needs in the HK Office.
About our Role
- Responsible for full cycle of recruitment activities, including but not limited to posting JobsAd, conducting interview, on/off boarding, exit interview etc
- Drive the recruitment plan and handle the employment cycle to support business growth
- Manage the job adverts, the interview arrangement and providing recruitment status reports to management
- Source and evaluate the effectiveness of different advertising media and recruitment channels
- Explore different recruiting strategies to find the best ways of sourcing talent for frontline and back office positions
The Successful Candidate
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management or related any disciplines
- At least 4 years of related working experience in a sizable company
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.