About our Client
Our client is a well-known Engineering firm which headquartered in Hong Kong with a strong business presence across Southeast Asia. They are currently looking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Senior Human Resources Officer which will contribute in the areas of recruitment and account servicing.
About the Role
- Report to the Head of HR
- Responsible for all rounded Recruitment including but not limited to the understanding of hiring needs, job ads posting, screening resumes, interview candidates, job offering to on-boarding arrangement
- Provide account servicing duties to designated business unit such as manpower planning and annual C&B exercises
- Work closely with business partner and line managers in different department to understand their needs, requirements and budget
- Assist in any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- A minimum 3-5 years of hands on experience Recruitment and Account Servicing duties gained from sizable organizations from relevant sectors such as Property & Construction is preferred
- Good knowledge of Hong Kong Employment Ordinates
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Human Resources Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.