About our Client
Our client is reputable and sizeable corporate in Hong Kong, with business presence across the globe. Due to the recent expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior HR Officer supporting the HR and Rewards analytic in the company.
About the Role
- Support the Reward team in multiple, global spreadsheet or system-based merit, bonus and long-term incentive payout processes.
- Conduct ongoing competitive market pricing for exempt, non-exempt and executive level jobs for domestic and international stakeholders.
- Partner with systems team to build compensation module and convert spreadsheet-based processes to system.
- Provide detailed analysis on competitive position, trends and recommend program adjustments/updates to report on market competitiveness by global region and by job family.
- Consolidate data from various internal stakeholders and prepare related corporate reports on a regular basis, including headcount and staff costing analysis for management review.
- Assist in any HR projects if required
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 5 years of experience in total rewards/ HR analytic
- Hands-on experience in data analytic
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytic skills
- Proficient in MS Office (e.g. Words, Excel, Powerpoint, PowerBI & Access)
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience can be consider as HR Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.