About Our Client
Our client is a leading bank in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion, they are currently seeking for a Senior HR Officer / Assistant HR Manager to join and focus on business partnering and recruitment for the designated line of business.
About The Role
Reporting into the BP team lead, you will be responsible for the following:
- Coordinate end to end recruitment, including resourcing, screening, interviewing potential candidates for respective roles, and assisting in recruitment projects.
- Administer employment contracts, contract variations and routine terminations.
- Advise management in appropriate solutions on employee relations issues.
- Develop recruitment strategies (i.e. headcount, budget, recruitment channels) to support business objectives.
- Work closely and build solid relationship with line managers in different departments to understand their needs, requirements and budget.
- Provide support and advice on all people related matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 5-8 years experiences in Banking industry
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience will be consider as Senior Human Resources Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Tessa Chan at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.