About our Client
Our client is an industry leader with an impressive portfolio of brands and an enviable network of operations. The need has now arisen to hire a Senior Human Resources Manager of the highest calibre for their APAC team to drive new HR initiatives.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of HR, this hands-on position will be an integral part of the groups's growth strategy. You will function as a change agent to direct senior stakeholders in developing and implementing sound human resources and organisational strategies, practices and measures that fully living the business objectives and corporate core values. Base on solid HR analysis, you will identify current issues, provide advices, recommendations and solutions on all HR related aspects to management, in order to maximize effectiveness and efficiency of individual and teams. Working closely with local and regional teams, you will revamp and roll out new corporate culture, integrate the existing core values, standardize HR policies among different business units in order to emphasise continuity and drive for common goals.
The Successful Applicants
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Finance, Business Management or Related Field preferred
- Over 12 years HR experience with solid HR change agent/ re-engineering project exposure from sizable organizaiton
- Good HR knowledge of manufacturing industry in Mainland China and SEA would be an advantage
- Able to engage to senior management and work with cross-functional teams
- Fluency of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Travel is on needed basis
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ivy Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.