About our Client
Our client is a well-established international consumer brand with global presence. To support their continuous growth in APAC, they are hiring a HR professional to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the CEO and leading a small team, you will be the function head of HR department to take care of management and operations of the department. You will formulate strategies and initiatives of compensation & benefits, employee relations, performance management, organisation change and talent management. You will be leading a small team in running day-to-day HR operations and ensure a high standard of HR services delivery. You will regularly review, develop and implement various HR policies & procedures and maintain the organisation at a competitive position in the industry. Working closely with the senior management, you will review the HR work-flow and identify potential improvement opportunities to meet business objectives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related disciplines
- At least 10 years solid HR generalist with at minimum 7 years at managerial level
- Good knowledge in local employment, pension and tax laws
- Ability to build trust-worthy relationship with strong communication and people management skills
- Multi-tasking, meticulous, organised with strong analytical skills
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin) is essential
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ivy Chan at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.