About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading conglomerate with core business focus on property development, retail, infrastructure, hotel and etc in the Greater China market. The group place a focus on sustainability and innovation of business models and has been constantly changing the business landscape and shaping consumer shopping behavior. The team is now looking for a high caliber interior design professional to join its team.
About the Role
- Report to General Manager, Project Management
- Design management for retail mall, not limiting to interior, have extended to retail development and operation, branding, way finding strategies, value engineering, reinventing shopping habits and experiences.
- Advise and lead the development and operation of commercial project.
- Putting up design brief and specification for appointment of consultants.
- Maintain consistent communication with stakeholders, government agencies and project team.
- Control, protect and ensure successful delivery of project's objective and interests.
- Rolling out strategic plans, cost control, setting up design standards and guidelines for design reference and implementation.
- Provide solutions to design, space planning, UX and UI, MEP and technical application
- Prepare project images, mood boards and presentation materials for marketing, internal and external communication.
- Provide solutions to design and planning; monitor design process and internal approvals, master program and scheduling cost saving measures.
- University / Polytechnic / Design Institution qualification in Interior Design or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience in residential / commercial project design with major developers / consultants
- Innovative, creative and possess strong design skills
- Sound knowledge in interior finishing materials / fittings
- Good at interior detailing
- Good CAD and Photoshop presentation skills
- Fluency in English and Chinese
- Willing to travel
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.