- Well-established Retailer
- Global Business
- Sizable Internal Audit Team
About the Company
Our client is a major player in the health and beauty sector with global business operations. Due to their continous business expansion, a need has arisen to recruit a high-caliber audit professional to join their team.
About the Job
Reporting to the Assistant Internal Audit Manager, this is a hands-on role. Your key responsibilities include conducting financial and operational audits in a neat team, preparing audit reports with valuable findings and recommendations, monitoring the implementation of the recommendations and assisting the manager in audit planning. You will need to travel to Asia as well as overseas countries and get in touch with different business units.
About the Candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must process:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- 3 years of work experience in Big 4 is compulsory
- Energetic, proactive and detail-minded
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.