Senior Internal Auditor - MNC, Big 4 welcome!
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the consumer electronics industry, with offices spread across Asia, Europe, and the rest of the world. To cope with their expansion plan, they are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team in the Hong Kong.
About the Role
- Report to the Internal Audit Manager
- Responsible for financial, operational and IT audits for the Group and its subsidiaries
- Assist in the process of internal procedure refinement, and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Prepare internal audit reports and other relevant documents with compliance to the Group's guidelines
- Assist in any ad-hoc projects and duties assigned by the Manager
- Around 30% travel to Asia Pacific countries
About the Person
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or other relevant discipline with HKICPA/ACCA qualification
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in sizeable external audit firms, with in-house auditing experience
- Prior experience in SOX/JSOX is highly preferred
- Strong analytical mindset with ability to understand complex auditing issues
- Detail-minded, able to work under pressure, with good communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken English & Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.