- Fast-paced environment
- Excellent career prospect
About the Company
Our client is a worldwide leader in the production, brand management, retailing of premium products in more than 100 countries and territories. They are investing heavily in global expansion and this includes aggressively expanding their operations in the Asia Pacific region. A need has arisen to appoint a dynamic Senior Internal Auditor to join their Regional Internal Audit team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Assistant Internal Audit Manager, this is a hands-on role. You will mainly responsible for reviewing business processes, procedures and policies for proper internal controls and compliance. You will also carry out internal audit assignments and advisory projects in accordance with audit plans and program.
About the Candidate
To qualify, the successful individual must process:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or an equivalent qualification
- 3 years' audit experience with professional accounting firm (BIG4) background is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Ability to multi-task with good time management skills.
- Detail oriented, team player candidates with excellent planning & organizing skills
- A competitive package will be offered to a right candidate.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Herman Cheng at +852 3180 4964 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.