About the Company
Our client is a fast expanding Hong Kong listed property developer with a sizeable portfolio in both Hong Kong and overseas countries. To support their ambitious investment plan, they are now looking for an energetic and talented finance professional to join their investment team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Investment Manager, you will lead a neat team to support the company's corporate development. To facilitate management's decision making, you will prepare comprehensive and in-depth reports to assess potential investment opportunities. You will conduct market research, build financial models and handle valuation. You will also assist the Investment Manager to source and structure deals and formulate investment plans. In addition, you will contribute to the team with market insights and strategic advices.
About the Candidate
- Degree Holder in Finance, Business or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of investment related experience in private equity, real estate funds or property developers
- CPA/CFA or equivalent
- Figure-sensitive, commercially savvy and self-driven
- Excellent analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.